Individuals can apply to become members of the Skyrail Rainforest Foundation. Foundation Members receive numerous Personal Benefits including discounted travel on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, e-newsletters, an exclusive Membership Card and discounts at Skyrails Gift Shops. Membership is:
- $30 per annum
Membership is the same price for adults and children.
Members of the Skyrail Rainforest Foundation receive the following personal benefits:
- Exclusive Skyrail Rainforest Foundation membership card
- Skyrail Rainforest Foundation E-Newsletters (bi-annually)
- Exclusive member only bonus personal benefits
Show your card and save
Current show your card and save bonus personal benefits include:
30% discount. Full day Big Cat Pak 1 cruise. Full Day Reef Rocket Pak 1 cruise. Half day Pak 5 morning or afternoon cruise.
50% discount and 20% travelling companion discount. Discounted travel is for one way Heritage class only.
30% discount. Standard snorkelling day trip only. Bookings must be made by phone.
50% member only discount on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway one way or return experiences (excludes upgrade to Diamond View Gondola and Canopy Glider experiences).
20% member only discount at Skyrail's Gift Shops at Smithfield and Kuranda Terminals (excludes already discounted items).
25% discount. General admission day entry and Night Fire. Not to be used with any other offer.
30% discount on admission to Kuranda Koala Gardens, Birdworld Kuranda and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
30% discount on all day cruises. Subject to availability.
Membership Terms & Conditions
Due to the ongoing effects of COVID-19 please ensure you contact benefit partners directly prior to confirming your membership, for up to date information regarding their current days of operation.
The following terms and conditions apply to Skyrail Rainforest Foundation Membership:
- Bonus benefits expire 31st March 2021.
- Book direct and show your Skyrail Rainforest Foundation membership card and photo ID to receive the benefit from participating Member Benefit partners. Advance bookings are recommended.
- Member benefits are subject to change.
- Member benefits apply as detailed in the above-listed offers.
- Membership Application Forms cannot be processed on the same day: processing may take up to two weeks.
- Member Personal Benefits are not available until you have been issued with either a Membership Number or a Membership Card.
- Photographic ID must be presented with your Membership Card (or Membership Number) to receive Member Personal Benefits.
- Please note that attraction entry is subject to each benefit partners operating arrangements, please contact each benefit partner company well in advance to determine availabilty.
Family and friends can also receive these personal member benefits, and contribute to tropical rainforest research and education, by becoming individual members.
Please note: Membership Application Forms will take 7 - 10 working days to process. Skyrail Rainforest Foundation memberships are not valid for use until you receive your confirmed membership number. Please ensure you submit your application at least 7 days prior to your preferred travel date.
Official membership cards will then be mailed to the residential address supplied on your application form after the min. 7 day processing period.
Payment is to be made upon submission of this membership application and is completed via Credit Card or Bank Transfer using PayPal in the next step.
If you have any questions regarding your Skyrail Rainforest Foundation membership application or payment method please contact us for more information.