Now it’s even easier to access your Skyrail Rainforest Foundation membership benefits with a new ‘show your card and save’ system being introduced. This handy wallet size card can be used at any time when you book a Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience, plus you can get discounts in Skyrail Rainforest Cableway gift shops which offer a wide range of quality items, many locally sourced. It really is as simple as presenting your card and photographic identification when you visit. Membership is only $30 per year and as of 1 March 2016 will include:
- 75% member only discount on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway (excluding Diamond View Gondola and Canopy Glider)
- 20% member only discount at Skyrail's Gift Shops (excludes already discounted items)
- Skyrail Rainforest Foundation E-Newsletters (bi-annually)
Additional exclusive member only bonus benefits are also available, as negotiated by the Skyrail Rainforest Foundation. Current bonus member benefits include:
- 30% discount on Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises
- 20% discount on Cairns Harbour and Sunset Cruises
- 50% discount on Kuranda Scenic Railway
- 30% discount on Passions of Paradise
- 30% discount on Quicksilver Cruises
- 25% discount on entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- 30% discount on entry to Wildlife Tropical North Queensland Parks (Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, Kuranda Koala Gardens and Kuranda Birdworld)
These Bonus Benefits are only available when you show your Skyrail Rainforest Foundation membership card and identification. Members are required to book the above mentioned experiences through the provider directly with a recommendation of at least 24 hours’ notice. Make sure you keep checking our website http://www.skyrailfoundation.org/membership regularly where details of new benefits will be published from time to time.
Join us and help support tropical rainforest research and education projects by becoming a member today.